Everything on this blog falls into the seven-category scale below. Sometimes I might say what it is, sometimes I’d prefer you guessed. Apologies to Kinsey.
1. All characters, places and events in this work are fictitional. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead, places and events is purely coincidental.
2. Assigning every letter a number from 1-26, (with spaces as 0) remove all words that do not add up to a prime number. This reveals the name of a 1960s British actress. Read this name upside down and through a mirror to find a cry for help. The rest is made up, though.
3. The outpourings of my soul have in places breached the floodgates of my imagination.
4. I wrote exactly what I meant.
5. Truths dressed up in useful lies to edify the reader and/or massage the writer.
6. The only difference between this and something you’ve read in the Guardian Comment section is that I’ve not been paid.
7. All characters, places and events in this work are real. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead, places and events is entirely intentional.